Honda CB500F Specs
Honda CB500F _ The ingenious CB500F increases using fanatics’ options with a contemporary and also flashy 471cc sportbike. This image-conscious offering not just brings a full tons of perspective, it additionally provides a pleasing level of efficiency and also versatility. The CB500F has a traditional riding position, a 30.9-inch seat elevation and also a lot of room for a range of bikers. It’s an outstanding selection for riders ready to go up a variation class, or for any individual that appreciates a terrific middleweight motorcycle.
Ideal for any cyclist stepping up from a smaller sized equipment or holding an A2 permit, the naked CB500F, part of a brand-new family members of bikes that consists of the fully-faired CBR500R and journey sporting activities CB500X, is a real middleweight with small dimensions, punchy performance and nimble handling. Sharing a common frame and engine, the three devices each have a distinctive feel and personality as well as feature an using location and also layout that is tailored, and will interest, a variety of riders, with versatile capabilities that cover an array of uses from travelling as well as sports, to visiting.
While the CB500F, CBR500R as well as CB500X are focused in various instructions they are all simple to manage, and also supply overall practicality matched to excellent performance. And also blessed with lightweight speed as well as an engaging power distribution they are likewise enjoyable to use in every scenario.
|Honda CB500F Specifications|
|Engine Type||500cc liquid-cooled parallel-twin|
|Bore And Stroke||67.0mm x 66.8mm|
|Induction||PGM-FI with 34mm throttle bodies|
|Ignition||Computer-controlled digital transistorized with electronic advance|
|Valve Train||DOHC; four valves per cylinder|
|Front Suspension||41mm fork; 4.3 inches travel|
|Rear Suspension||Pro-Link single shock with nine-position spring preload adjustability; 4.7 inches travel|
|Front Brake||Single-piston caliper with single 320mm wave disc|
|Rear Brake||Single 240mm wave disc-caliper|
|Rake||25.5 degrees (caster angle)|
|Trail||103mm (4.05 inches)|
|Seat Height||30.9 inches|
|Fuel Capacity||4.1 gallons Including 0.7-gallon reserve|
|Curb Weight||420 pounds (Includes all standard equipment, required fluids and full tank of fuel – ready to ride)|
|Final Drive||O-ring-sealed chain|
|Price Honda CB500F||Starting at $5,799 ( Destination Charge: $320.00)|
Honda CB500F design is taken from the Honda CB1000R. 2015 Honda CB500F presents wheelbase a 1410mm. The range between the seats are reduced to the ground 790mm. That way you quickly up and down the bike.
Furnished with a 2-cylinder, 8-valve, DOHC, PGM-FI generates power 35kW at 8,500 rpm and 43Nm of torque at 7,000 rpm. A number of components is quite just like the Honda CB1000R like crankshaft, primary shaft, countershaft. 2015 Honda CB500F Fuel consumption 27 km/ liter. With full fuel source conditions (15.7 litres), you can wander around over 420 kilometres.
New Honda CB500F Features
- DOHC Twin-Cylinder Engine: Honda doubles are renowned for their flexibility, and the New Honda CB500F engine is among our fantastic. Utilizing the very same piston bore size as our CBR600RR sportbike, the parallel-twin engine offers available performance throughout all Revoltions Per Minute ranges.
- Programmed Gas Injection (PGM-FI): Configured Energy Injection (PGM-FI) constantly keeps track of numerous variables to guarantee the right gas mixture is delivered for the existing riding and weathers for crisp throttle response throughout a wide range of riding problems.
- Steel-Tube Frame: A motorbike’s structure is the basis for its handling. A brand-new take on a timeless design, the CB500F’s diamond-shaped 35mm steel-tube mainframe connections to the engine with 4 mounts, supplying a rock-solid foundation for a remarkable trip as well as handling.
- Pro-Link Rear Suspension: An innovative chassis with Honda Pro-Link back suspension, nine-stage preload as well as 4.1″ traveling offer you a comfy ride over tiny bumps, while capably soaking up larger bumps to increase riding convenience and also handling.
- Halogen Front lights: A single 60-watt H4 halogen front lights and multi-facet reflector on the New Honda CB500F provide the front end a special look and also job lots of light when traveling for exposure.
- Digital Instrumentation: A full LCD blue-tinted screen features a digital speedometer as well as tachometer as well as even more, consisting of a clock, odometer, journey meter, real-time as well as ordinary energy usage meters as well as illuminated engine analysis indications.
- Distinct Design: Much less is a lot more when it comes to the brand-new CB500F. Featuring timeless, clean, progressive style, the CB500F is a bike that looks great while still giving incredible value and efficiency.
- Pointer Seat: The brand-new CB500F provides an action seat with a low elevation. Perfect for around-town using or out in the canyons, it additionally provides plenty of room for a passenger and is specifically created to match a wide range of cyclists.
- Back Grips: Strong rear passenger grasps supply a firm handhold for your traveler or tie-down points for smaller sized things.
- Stainless-steel Exhaust: Beautifully brightened stainless-steel exhaust is integrated with the rear footpeg established for a clean, functional design. The size and also diameter of the exhaust pipe contribute to able to be used power whatsoever RPM ranges.
- Anti-Lock Braking System (ABS): Available ABS on the CB500F helps you make smoother, more controlled stops under less-than-ideal problems.
- Disc Brakes: The front 320mm wave-style disc brake and 240mm back give strong quiting power.
- Cast Tires: Strong as well as fashionable, the CB500F’s 12-spoke cast-aluminum wheels are very easy to keep clean, look excellent as well as are another Honda CB500F attribute that just makes good sense.
Thus examines relating to Rate and Specifications Honda CB500F, all the information about price, picture as well as specifications extracted from the main site of Honda Motorbike. Thank you as well as ideally helpful.