Honda Pcx 150 Specs
Honda Pcx 150 Release date _ The Honda PCX150 is among one of the most flexible, sensible as well as reasonable mobility scooters on the planet, and a blast to ride!. The PCX150 supplies fantastic gas efficiency with lots of room to bring a traveler. A bigger gas storage tank this year includes even more array, while double headlights as well as sharp bodywork change up the look. Integrated storage for those trips to the marketplace? Certainly. Automatic transmission? Normally.
The Honda PCX 150 is powered by a 153cc liquid-cooled, fuel-injected solitary cylinder 4-stroke engine as well as obtains power to the 14 inch back wheel with an automated CVT (Constantly Variable Transmission). The first thing I saw when beginning the mobility scooter is how quiet that process is. The PCX doesn’t have a conventional bendix starter electric motor, yet instead makes use of the alternator as a direct drive starter.
The control setup is MOSTLY standard for a modern-day automatic scooter. The left hand regulates the rear and front brakes – connected brakes are more frequently located in bigger machines. The high and low beam of light front lights switch is on top with the horn coming next and the directional signal turn on the bottom. This is a little unusual, the horn is generally on the bottom and I attacked the horn switch by mistake reasoning I was cancelling the directional signal more than once. The right hand manages the throttle, front brake, engine eliminate switch and electric starter.
|Honda PCX 150 Specifications|
|Engine Type||153cc liquid-cooled single-cylinder four-stroke|
|Bore And Stroke||58.0mm x 57.9mm|
|Induction||PGM-FI with automatic enrichment|
|Ignition||Full transistorized ignition|
|Compression Ratio||10.6: 1|
|Valve Train||SOHC; two-valve|
|Transmission||Honda V-Matic belt-converter automatic transmission|
|Front Suspension||31mm hydraulic fork; 3.9 inches of travel|
|Rear Suspension||Twin shock, 3.0 inches of travel|
|Front Brake||Single 220mm disc with three-piston caliper and CBS|
|Rear Brake||Drum with CBS|
|Front Tire||90 / 90-14|
|Rear Tire||100 / 90-14|
|Trail||86mm (3.4 inches)|
|Seat Height||29.9 inches|
|Curb Weight||286 pounds (Includes all standard equipment, required fluids and a full tank of fuel-ready to ride)|
|Fuel Capacity||2.1 gallons|
|Available Colors||Metallic Black, Pearl White|
|One Year||Transferable, unlimited-mileage limited warranty; extended coverage available with a Honda Protection Plan|
The Honda PCX fired up silently and also practically immediately (thanks alternator/direct drive starter) and also I provided a moment to locating a comfy using location. The bars are just a touch reduced and rearward for my personal preference, but I obtained used to the placement extremely quickly and also really did not discover it inhibiting my comfort. The seat has a set position assistance for the vehicle driver that is right on the edge of invasive for me. Seat height is 29 inches as well as the floorboards on either side of the passage deal both flat and also foot-forward placements for the cyclist. At 5′ 8″ with a 29″ inseam, I was merely fine with the functional designs.
Velocity is good thinking about the reasonably large size of the PCX. At 279 extra pounds, it is among the much heavier mobility scooters in its class. It’s responsive off the line if not quick. Acceleration is linear approximately about 50 Miles Per Hour and then steps down a bit up until it reaches top speed. Roll-on excelled from 15MPH to 40MPH yet was a little afraid at higher speeds. The body of the PCX supplies good protection from wind, weather condition and also road grim approximately a point which point has to do with mid-torso. The top part of the rider is completely subjected and also one feels it. There are aftermarket windshields in mid and also high heights so those looking for more insurance coverage can find it.
Honda PCX150 is an automatic motorcycle from the manufacturer Honda electric motor that features tech functions such modern-day PGM-FI modern technology is energy effective and also pleasant setting by satisfying the Euro 3 exhaust criteria and maximize drive efficiency. Honda PCX150 is likewise outfitted with Enhanced Smart Power (ESP) utilizing equipments innovation V-matic with constructed liquid cooled with the ability of releasing power of 9.67 kW (13.1 hp) at 8,500 revoltions per minute and maximum torque of 13.1 Nm (1.34 kgf.m)/ 5,500 revoltions per minute.
- Twin Fronts lights: One of the first things you’ll observe concerning the brand-new PCX150 is its double LED fronts lights. Along with being a large aspect in the PCX150’s bold new design, the dual fronts lights offer ample lighting and help presence.
- Fresh New Style: A look will certainly inform you that the PCX150 is a brand-new equipment. Take a look at the way that brand-new bodywork streams together, and also look into the shade alternatives.
- Electric Begin: Turn the key, press the button as well as the PCX150’s fuel-injected engine fires right up, runs smooth, even in cold weather condition.
- 12-Volt Accessory Adaptor: The PCX150 Essential 12-volt adaptor has a practical demanding factor for individual electronic devices.
- Increased Gas Ability: The PCX150 already offers good gas performance But this year we have actually given it a brand-new, bigger fuel storage tank, and that suggests you can go even longer and also use even further in between fill-ups.
- Easy To Park: The PCX150 offers you the selection of both a sidestand as well as a centerstand. That makes it simple to park for a quick dash right into an establishment (the sidestand) or when you need to park it upright in a tighter space (the centerstand). With a lot of other scooters, you only get one or the other.
- PGM Fuel-Injected Engine: The PCX150 features fluid cooling and Configured Fuel Injection (PGM-FI) for piece de resistance in all website traffic problems. Plus the PCX150 supplies some impressive fuel performance.
- Under-Seat Storage space: Turn that seat open and also you have room for a full-face helmet as well as or a night’s well worth of groceries. The major area locks for safety and is weather-resistant, as well. There’s also a second area in the dashboard for your smart phone, budget or MP3 player.
- Rider Comfort: That long, deluxe seat does greater than merely look comfy– it’s probably better compared to that sofa in your living-room. An enhanced seat cushion this year makes it even a lot better, while the tipped traveler area gives your copilot a better view.
- V-Matic Transmission: With the Honda V-Matic automatic transmission, just begin the engine, twist the gas as well as go. The V-Matic implies no changing, ever– you concentrate on the road in advance as well as enjoy the trip! The V-Matic is a continuously variable design, so you’ll never feel it lurch from one equipment to another. Smooth.
See Also: Honda CRF125F Big Wheel Review
In a similar way, a peek of Honda PCX150, all details worrying Requirements, Attributes and Price Honda PCX150, summarized from the main web site of Honda Motorbike.